Hi! It’s nice to meet you. I’m Hayley.
Thanks for stopping by! Here is where I share a little about myself.
- My favorite fruit is fresh pineapple (hence the dorky photo ↠)
- I love carrots and almond butter, although not together.
- I bake with bananas and avocados.
- Gimme grapes and I’ll have to stop myself from eating the whole bag!
- I am quite fond of sparkling water, kombucha, and beet-ginger juice.
- Hummus makes the best dip, topping, and salad dressing.
- Don’t even ask me to give up my homemade lattes with orange honey because the answer will be, “Uh, yeah let me think–NOPE!”
My passion is nutrition for health. I eat well because I want to feel my best.
One day I’ll convince the world that legumes are delicious. Seriously! I don’t joke about food, people. How do bean-baby Bella mushroom-spinach-onion- chili-BBQ burgers sound?… I thought so.
I have a BS in Dietetics, which has greatly fueled my desire for achieving good nutrition. Through it I have learned that feeding your body well does not mean your food future has to be bland and boring. Choosing and cooking healthy food can be budget-friendly, and uncomplicated.
My adoring husband has encouraged my passion. He has tasted everything I have ever cooked, gone on late-night grocery runs and tracked down unusual foods because his wife asked him to. He has given his honest opinion and unwavering support. For that, I thank him.
So, that’s me. That is what I’m about.
I am so excited you are here. I hope you are, too!