Are you ready to feel fancy? I sure did when I was able to transform my plain spaghetti pasta into this delicious bowl of flavor!
8 oz. whole grain pasta
1 medium onion, minced
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups frozen spinach
1 TB. olive oil
4 TB. red pesto
¼ tsp. black pepper
1 cup Roma tomatoes, chopped
1 cup fresh basil, chopped to top
- Cook pasta per package instructions and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the spinach to the skillet and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the pesto and black pepper.
- Plate pasta and portion the skillet mixture over the pasta.
- Serve topped with Roma tomatoes, basil, walnuts, and parmesan.