Green beans are delicious, and knowing how to cook and season them makes them that much better!
2 lbs. green beans
2 cups yellow onions, coarsely chopped
2 TB. garlic olive oil
2 TB. fresh ginger, minced
1.2 TB. salt-free seasoning
sprinkle of black pepper & salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Snap off stems of beans and place in a large bowl along with onions and ginger.
- Pour olive oil over veggies and toss.
- Sprinkle seasoning, pepper and salt over the mixture and toss.
- Spread on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.